AVARICE: THE MACHINESCAPE
A downloadable game for Windows
[This title is on hold until further notice]
Avarice: The MachineScape is a retro-future, fps, dungeon crawler with a horror atmosphere.
The player will explore a hostile and sprawling industrial complex, where ancient constructs still wheeze and toil endlessly. Horrid things doomed to forever wander these tunnels and corridors strike at anything that seems out of place.
Venture deep into these obscure catacombs of steel and concrete, and witness the crimes and abominations of the greedy dead.
This game has had its development halted, more info here: https://siris-pendrake.itch.io/avarice/devlog/137238/development-paused
My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/siristhedragon/?hl=en
My Twitter: @SirisTheDragon
Left Click: Primary Fire
Right Click: Alt Fire
Space: Jump (Hold Jump against low ledges to Clamber)
Left CTRL: Crouch
Left Shift: Sprint
Q: Use HealthPack
Number Keys/Mouse Wheel: Switch Weapon
Windows 7-10 (64 bit),
2.3 GHz (or faster) Quad-core CPU.
4GB (or more) of RAM.
DirectX 11 or DirectX 12 compatible graphics card.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Development PausedApr 12, 2020
- Avarice DevLog 8 [Alpha 1.3 Update]Mar 27, 2020
- Avarice DevLog 7 [Alpha 1.2.1 Update]Mar 14, 2020
- Avarice DevLog 6 [Alpha 1.2.0 Update]Mar 06, 2020
- Avarice DevLog 5 Alpha 1.1 ReleaseFeb 26, 2020
- Avarice DevLog 4Feb 22, 2020
- Avarice DevLog 3Feb 18, 2020
- Avarice Devlog 2Feb 17, 2020